January is going to be a little bit wonky blogging-wise over here. While everyone is bursting with new ideas and resolutions to put to action, I am still dealing with last year at work. This month is the busiest of the year for me and I figured it might be best to not force anything, blog a little less for the next few weeks and focus on me time in between to re-charge my batteries. Cool?
Lots of awesome things planned for the next couple of months on this lovely place, so stay tuned. And now with a little delay, the links:
• 2015 IS GONNA BE F* AWESOME – free black/white prints by Cocorrina. Love it!
• To make the NEW YEAR´s RESOLUTIONs stick this time. Thumbs up.
• Best piece of DATING ADVICE ever! So true.
• 8 GENIUS SPOTIFY HACKS for all you music lovers. Saved.
• This SMOKEY EGGPLANT DIP makes my mouth water. What about you?
• Flourless LEMON LOAF CAKE that looks to good to be true. Yum.
• And DISCOVER YOUR AMSTERDAM. The interactive travel guide to make you all wanderlusty.
>> There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. <<
– C. S. Lewis
(Image via Britta Nickel)