Morning pages, fresh coffee, and Monday Madness! I like slow mornings, especially when it comes to Mondays. To start your week slow and easy and soft is a different kind of vibe…
This month is all about exciting blog posts, new adventures, and some travel planning for upcoming trips. It sure has been a while! Get ready for a new Behind The Print interview, the Brunch Queens being out and about again, and a Galentine’s Day Gift Guide for the besties in your life!
But for now, let’s talk about the Queen that is Pamela Anderson, the anthem I could’ve needed 3 years ago already, all about your ideal travel windows according to the stars, and who went to Chile with whom…
Monday Madness – Slow Mornings
• This is Pamela, Finally! by Roxane Gay is so spot on, especially if you have watched the new Netflix documentary Pamela, A Love Story. I always had a soft spot for her and her resilience. She had to go through so much.
• What are your travel plans for 2023? The Cosmic Latte reveals Your Ideal Travel Windows according to the zodiac constellations. Such an interesting read.
• Speaking of astrology: How to Find Your Black Moon Lilith Sign!
• Are you watching Only Murders in The Building? The beautiful building, The Arconia, is real!
• Aren’t these Boho Brass Tassel Earrings so fun? They come in various colors and make a perfect gift too (hint, Galentine’s Day). I have them in plum!
+ FROM THE ARCHIVES
• Have you ever heard of The Feng Shui of Front Doors?
• Before adding new spots soon, a walk down memory lane to all the BrunchQueens posts. Yum!
• Therapy Talk: Are You Your Own Planet Yet?
• What’s for dinner? The Best Cookbooks in My Kitchen I use all the time – so good!
Have a great week!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. I only share what I genuinely love. Thank you for supporting TMF!