Are you ready for spring? I know, it’s more of a rhetorical question, because who isn’t at this point?! Unless you are an Australian reader (hey mate!), you are probably counting down the days like the rest of us.
It’s been a while, but Monday Madness is back once again with special kinds of diaries, spring look ideas, the incomparable Pedro Pascal, following around Suki Waterhouse, some book and travel ideas, and an exclusive code for you and your future wellness. Let’s do this!
Monday Madness – Ready For Spring
• I Can’t Shut Up About Pedro Pascal. Honestly, same!
• Sweater weather be gone! I can’t wait to wear dresses and birks again. Currently eyeing this Black Tie Dye Kaftan to live in. Thoughts?
• Are you low-key invested in how other people spend their money? Insert The Money Diaries. Yup, me too.
• And while we are at it: The Sex Diaries. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes puzzling, always a great read.
• 24h with Suki Waterhouse – she’s Karen in Daisy Jones & The Six, her album is fire and she is dating Robert Pattinson. ‘Nuff said.
• How 5 Oscar-Nominated Movie Sets Were Made – I love a good peek behind the scenes.
• Speaking of, this song currently lives rent-free in my head. You’re welcome!
+ FROM THE TMF ARCHIVES
• ICYMI a Q+A with holistic health coach Josi Santi and her Hot Girl Hormones guide (snag a -20% code to get yours!)
• After over 3 years, I can’t wait to travel again: 4 Cities in Europe I Want to See Next starting this Friday. Can’t wait!
• Books On My TBR – just got out of my reading slump and it’s been glorious.
• From one coffee snob to another: 3 Ways To Revamp Your Coffee Game At Home. Love my daily coffee ritual!
Are you on Twitter?
Have a great week!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. I only share what I genuinely love. Thank you for supporting TMF!