It’s time to share my favorite online reads from the past few weeks plus a few great ones I just discovered today. So if you’re in for a few great reads, some travel inspiration and summer vibes, read on…
• WHAT MUSIC DO YOU PLAY FOR YOUR KIDS? A lovely read on early music education…
• METALLIC SANDALS to die for. I just got rosé metallic ones for summer ♥
• ROSE PETAL AND CARDAMOM KULFI = Summer!
• How to redefine yourself: AN ILL-FITTING DRESS is the best essay I’ve read in a long time. Thumbs up.
• MAGICAL QUOTES from Alice in Wonderland. Too cute.
• A SAN FRANCISCO HOME TOUR I can’t stop staring at. Too good!
• The only COMMENCEMENT SPEECH I wanted to hear! Just read.
(Image via Britta Nickel)