Hey, Monday! How nice of you to show up again. To kick off this week, I decided to take a day off work and have some good ole me-time. First, a long overdue brunch with Romy, then a little stroll through the city, coffee, maybe browsing through some stores and then I plan on treating myself to a relaxing pedi. It feels like a little vacation and it´s been a while :)
What are you up to these days?
But now links, since that´s what you´re really here for:
• The Ultimate Sriracha Breakfast Sandwich. This! All of this!
• Interesting read: Is Social Media Serving You?
• How To Nail Your Airport Outfit. Take notes from Marijs who´s traveling the world right now.
• Pig Origami Art for your home. Too cute, right?!
• How To Fix Broken Lipstick – a genius hack by Mia. Thumbs up!
• Do´s and Don´t´s of NYC. Love all of this :)
• Heart Eyes Emoji Wallpaper to download now! Too cute.
• 9 Stylish Ways To Celebrate The Year Of The Monkey, in case you plan to :)
What did I miss?
(Photo courtesy of Shutterbean. Thank you, Tracy!)