Only three days into the new year, and I nearly choked on my lunch yesterday. Not kidding! After waiting and trying to be as calm as possible for about 10 minutes while also trying to breathe somehow and starting to see blue-ish, the paramedics arrived and unclogged my throat. I was relieved but also in such a shock for several hours… I didn´t know what to do with myself. So silly, to nearly choke on your lunch, I know, but after that experience I am just happy that I am good now and my throat will feel better in a few days.
Needless to say Sunday Mixtape is coming this weekend instead, I am sorry, but, life… or me and my greedy mouth. Chewing more thoroughly and not eating while watching Criminal Intent (such a treasured habit of mine) should be on that list of resolutions, I guess.
What else is new?
• 9 Things You Should Do Every Day Before 9AM. Talking resolutions, you guys.
• Stocking a Paleo Pantry. Posts like this makes me want to live next to a Whole Foods even more. How awesome is that ready-made list?! I am thinking about a Whole30 for February. Who´s with me?
• From Pole to Pole Around the Globe. Arctic traveling at its finest. Thumbs up!
• Keep Creating, Travel Often…. Lovely free desktop wallpaper to download now.
• Happily Eva After – Mornings with actress Eva Amurri Martino. Great read!
• A DIY Pine Make-up Vanity even I could do myself. Could, not will :)
• Pineapple Sriracha Breakfast Bowls. What´s not to like? Yum.
• Coffee Sweatshirt. ´Nuff said.
(Image via Kate Monteith)