Looking out the window, it´s stormy and rainy and not so typical how I recall the last day of November last year. But as you know by now, I am rolling with the punches and prefer moody clouds over unbearable humidity.
This week I like to share a few new favorites of mine with you in terms of beauty, books and such, before we´re diving into the second round of Spunkyrella Holiday Gift Guides! I had so much fun putting them together last year with eclectic gifts from special Etsy shops and true favorites of mine, and I hope you like what I´ve been cooking up this year.
But now, pour yourself a cup of coffee, add a pinch of cinnamon and let´s dive into my holy grail of fave reads:
• An amazing video on Not liking one´s looks.
• Apple Pecan Arugula Salad that´s perfect for winter. Can´t get enough!
• Jess and Kelly´s Winter Guide is amazingly detailed! They thought of everyone. I especially love the boots (and the pup)!
• Would you start a Gratitude Journal? Hm…
• To the woman about to Travel the World Alone…
• A case for Tufted Sofas. Thumbs up!
• How To Read More – an excellent guide from my bookish Sara. Read this and you´re golden!
• Still can´t get over this perfect Blue Dress and those disco platforms. Swoon.
• And Homemade Hazelnut Spread. Take this, Nutella.
Have a great week!
(Image via Chantal Li)