September slowly but surely comes to an end and I honestly can´t wait since I am off work for the whole month of October – whoohoo, someone pinch me! I thought the exhausting weeks at work will never end but now it´s so close, I can feel it.
More on my plans another time. For now, let´s focus on this week´s links. As usual I tried to keep it short and sweet and since I´ve been off blogging for a while, I also included a few oldies but goodies. Also I decided to not post Monday Madness weekly as I did before, but I sure will post monthly, if not twice a month. Cool?
So, without further ado, start clicking away… Happy Monday!
• “Only work in fashion, if you´re not looking at your watch”. Jenna-Lyons-isms right there.
• NYFW summed up in one word – Denim! Thumbs up.
• On Flying Solo. Can we say wanderlust?
• Disney Princesses as Tattoed Pin-Up Girls. Wow, Belle is that you?!
• This Superhero Wedding Cake in disguise makes me want to get married. Wait, what?
• On friendships Worth Fighting For. ´Nuff said.
• Behind the scenes video: Exotic Desert. Breathtaking shots!
• Stroll Thru The Orchard and 4 more ways to make your house smell like fall. Sigh.
And if you haven´t already registered, I would love to get your vote for The Otto Blog Award Challenge. Thank you!
What did I miss? Hit me up with some noteworthy links below!
(Image via IHaveThisThingWithFloors)