Monday Madness takes a page out of Cosmic Latte‘s playbook. Daniela Karpenos has been promoting Slow Mondays for a while now, and ever since I tried to take it more slowly and act more intuitively on Mondays, the Sunday Scaries are nonexistent to me. Marshmallow Mood is the theme for today, take it slow, breathe, and be more mindful. Just give it a try! You in?
Monday Madness – Marshmallow Mood
• How to spend a very rainy day in Edinburgh – a local’s guide by the city’s very own Zoe. Can’t wait to go soon!
• The best Brunch Recipes to add to your next brunch menu – the Egg and Croissant Bake is calling my name.
• Looking for a website template and saving 20%? Hearten Made‘s sale is still going until tomorrow (use code BLACKFRIDAY22). You don’t wanna miss out!
• Recognize, Release, Respond – strengthen your boundaries with this strategy. Just in time for the holidays!
• Updating Your Kitchenware is my current pocket of joy in life. Saving 40% on new pans is just swell, sorry not sorry.
• Is Google Making Us Stupid? I can’t imagine not looking something up anymore. You?
• The comfiest Khato Pajamas for him (directly from my Holiday Gift Guide) 100% recommend!
• Oh my, look at these Leftover Turkey Tortilla Wraps! What’s not to love?
• This White Turtleneck is a dream to wear (I got it in XL for an oversized look), I am eyeing the red wine color as well. Maybe Santa’s gonna get it for me?
+ From The Archives
• You can find all of the Holiday Gift Guides here, a new one is coming on Wednesday!
• ICYMI What I loved in November including these scrumptious Blueberry Buttermilk Scones.
• Have your personal toolkit ready: The 5 Best Books For Mental Health Support!
• Are you looking for a planner for 2023? This roundup offers something for every taste!
• My most popular post so far: The Feng Shui of Front Doors – what color is yours?
Let me know your favorite link in the comments! And don’t forget to sign up for Haunted Hearts here!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. I only share what I genuinely love. Thank you for supporting TMF!
(Image by Alisa Anton)