Hello May! My birthday month has officially begun and I am stoked as can be. Also, it’s Monday and on Mondays, we share some link love over here. Time for some GRLPWR!
• “And in the end I think, it’s ok to not be spectacular every single day”… Sara, in her thought-provoking piece called Be a Blossom Tree. Go, read it!
• How self-doubt and oversharing go hand-in-hand sometimes. The Shiny Pretty Happy’s very own Amy is shining a light on that matter in Uncomfortable.
• Chloe’s Running On Empty post had me all nodding and clapping over here. We need to talk openly and unapologetically about mental health and its many faces, ladies! That’s GRLPWR too!
• 7 Tips On How To Travel Alone since you guys keep asking. I did my best to gather all the juicy info into one post!
• Geri is keeping it real on her journey and latest life update: Heart Vs. Ego. Kudos to you, lady!
• YES, YES, YES! Can We Stop Judging Other People’s Reproductive Choices?! #mybodymychoice
• GIRLS: The Final Season was the Show at its Saddest and its Best… While the last season was strong, the final one was undoubtedly the best. So. Many. Feels! I tweeted up a storm and I am not ashamed to admit that it took me six seasons to warm up to the characters to finally get them.