It’s Monday and Monday means Monday Madness! Once again, I have collected my favorite reads from fellow female bloggers as well as women who are just killing it lately. I am no stranger to supporting other fellow female creators since it’s needed, maybe now more than ever! Since my Why Feminism isn’t a Dirty Word rant quickly became one of your favorites so far, I decided to keep the girl power in this month’s link love. Cool?!
So without further ado, take it away ladies:
• Plus Size? More like My Size! Slay, Ashley Graham, slay!
• Why Feelings Are Fun and there is no such thing as being too emotional.
• Observations on Having Money (from someone who never did) is such a clever post by Sara Tasker that had me like whoa! She is my new spirit animal when it comes to finances.
• So spot on! Things That Make Me A Bad Feminist. We’ve all been there and it’s worth giving it a second thought, I think. Monday Madness must-read!
• Lauryn on Women Bashing Women Sucks. Don’t mind me over here screaming “You got this, girl!”, sending all the fierce-girl-in-red-dress-emojis I can.
• Why Beauty and the Beast is the Best Movie You’ll See All Year. I CAN’T WAIT!!
• GIRLS is going there. The Cunning American Bitch Episode truly was one of a kind. What else is new?
• Why Women need to Empower Women. ‘Nuff said!
• Ah, the age-old question: Why Do We Hate it When A Woman Changes?