It’s August and the early morning air smells like fall already. Can you feel it too? Oh, I can’t wait for my favorite season to come around! But for now, it’s Monday and we’re long overdue for a good old issue of Monday Madness, aren’t we?! I feel especially feminist AF this morning, you?
I am happy to share some much-needed link love today, and I am proud to feature some great bloggers and female writers as usual. Keep spreading some girl power! Speaking of…
• Ana really hit a soft spot with her post Why you feel there’s not enough time in a day? We all can relate, now can we?!
• On Kindness vs Niceness – I am totally on board with Jack and feel the same way. There’s a not-so-subtle difference!
• “I love my body, but I don’t always like it”, could definitely be a quote by yours truly. It’s from Jackie though, a badass blogger I started following eons ago. Vulnerability sure is Feminist AF!
• Callie Thorpe called out internet trolls and raised awareness on the issue. Here she speaks up about the hate she received lately – “I was trolled after appearing in Vogue”. Will this ever stop?
• What to do when social media makes you hate everyone? A not-so-subtle nod to this current phenomenon and what to do about it.
And last but not least, since we all could need a bit more kindness right now, a trip down the archives: What this world needs!