Monday Madness | Coffee + Persuasion
“Let no one tell you how to live or who to love. I learned the hard way,” Anne Elliot’s advice still rings in my ear. Have you seen Netflix’ adaptation of Jane Austen’s Persuasion? That’s how I started this Monday holiday. Reading in bed upon waking, breakfast, coffee and Persuasion, and now a good dose of Monday Madness! What about you?
I needed some time to rest lately, maybe more than usual. I made new travel plans for my birthday and finally got back to reading (more below), but first links:
Today is all about dainty necklaces impossible to choose from, the book I devoured in a day, a song living rent-free in my head, a possible new career path, and the best one-pot dish!
Monday Madness – Coffee + Persuasion
• Millenials Are Hitting Middle Age… – great although disturbing.
• Have you been enchanted yet? The Fantastic Promise of Barbie.
• I devoured Nora Goes Off Script within a day. Such a fun read.
• One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta, ’nuff said!
• Look at these cute Minimalist Pendant Gold Necklaces. Which one would you pick?
• Could you be a Lighthouse Keeper? No, seriously.
+ From The Archives
• Looking for a Glow-Up? Try these 6 Face Masks for Glowy Skin this spring.
• Check out these 5 Ways To Channel Your Inner Daisy Jones!
• ICYMI a Q+A with holistic health coach Josi Santi and her Hot Girl Hormones guide (snag a -20% code to get yours!)
Have a Cozy Week!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. I only share what I genuinely love. Thank you for supporting TMF!