This weekend was quite busy but productive nonetheless. It kinda hit me that the holidays are actually just days away and that I should make a plan and to-do-list to get prepped since this week is really the last one to get it all together.
Also, I´m psyched to announce the SPUNKYRELLA CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDES will be taking over your feeds this week. Yes, I finally decided to create my very own ones – totally affiliate link free – just for fun, each with someone special in mind, I hope you´ll enjoy them as much as I did putting them together.
And if you like to snag a little extra gift, mark this Friday in your calendars and come back for something special. Just sayin´:)
So there´s that. And now, another round of links, ´kay?!
• How to make a WREATH that no one else has?! Easy peasy.
• THE CHRIS ROCK WISDOM GENERATOR. ´Nuff said.
• Cute ILLUSTRATED CITY GUIDES – even of Vienna! :)
• MATCHA WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE. Yum.
• 40+ Winter Coats – there´s one for every gal! Smitten with the grey soft one.
• These MoMA impressions make me feel all the feelings. Sigh.
• CROSSBODY BAG LOVE with hints of gold. Thumbs up.
>> There´s something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.<<
– Drew Barrymore
(Image via treasuresandtravels)