Today is a holiday in good old Austria (unless you´re working in retail, then you´re swamped in work) and I plan on drinking all the coffee, browsing the internet back and forth and even take advantage of a sale or two. Ah, dolce farniente :)
Are you already in the mood for Christmas? I don´t know why but the last couple of years it all happens too fast for me – I could need another month. I usually get all festive around New Year´s when the actual holiday is long passed. Well, there´s that.
Enough of the rambling, you´re here for links and that´s what you get. Have fun!
• MARSALA – PANTONE´s COLOR OF 2015 is a bit underwhelming to me. Thoughts?
• BEST OF ANNA WINTOUR. ´Nuff said.
• These BEETROOT CRÉPES will save your day. Promised.
• INSPIRED BY: WINTER FUN. The perfect look for any winter activity you can possibly think of. Thumbs up!
• Whoaaa, there´s a SECRET TRAIN CAR RESTAURANT in Bloomingdale´s! Mind blown.
• A ROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL that´ll make your jaw drop. Seriously!
• And SEÑOR CEVICHE is another one on my must-eat-there London list. Yum.
>> Write it, shoot it, publish it, crochet it, sauté it. Whatever. Make. <<
– Joss Whedon
(Image via Britta Nickel)