And just like that it was March. After over a month of being sick and exhausted quite frankly, those first rays of sunshine and almost spring-like temperatures in the city are more than welcome! I whipped up some exciting new projects for this very blog though and can´t wait to share them with you very soon. Promised.
For now, I owe you some links, I believe. Happy Monday! Make it a good one :)
• 7 Steps to LIVING A BILL MURRAY LIFE. Spot on!
• How to find POSITIVE NEWS IN A NEGATIVE WORLD. Exactly what I needed.
• IT´S OKAY TO SAY NO! So true and a must read.
• The 20 most instagrammed DISHES IN NYC. Yum.
• A DIY PINNED WORLD MAP and it´s gold!!
• These photos of PARIS remind me so much of my Sunday morning walks through Vienna….
• ….and MY NAME IS YEH IN VIENNA!
• This MATCHA CAKE obviously has to happen for my birthday this year! ´Nuff said.
• Lauren Cohan aka Maggie from The Walking Dead LOOKS SO DIFFERENT in nice clothes and, uhm, clean. Ha!
• Whatever is good for the soul – do that. And more FREE DESKTOP WALLPAPERS you´ll love.
• Everyone is an EXPERT! Really?
• Our beloved Sex and the City characters ON TINDER :)
• Oh, and some EMOJI COASTERS. You´re welcome.
Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
– (Happy Birthday) Dr. Seuss
(Image via catieannie)