Christmas feasts, family reunions, jolly songs, tinsel and cookies galore…. it might be the most wonderful time of the year – but personally, I can´t wait for the days after. I just really enjoy this week between Christmas and New Year´s to reflect and prep and make plans for the next year to come. Don´t you?!
So, I fully dedicate this week that combines the last days of 2014 with the first days of 2015 to reflect and look back on what happened on this very blog over the last months as well as what´s in store for us – me as editor, you as reader – for the upcoming year. Can´t wait to hear your input. Exciting times!
But first, let´s jump over to the links – since this is what you´re here for today:
• Meet the girl who´s TRASH FITS IN A MASON JAR. Inspiring!
• Why D´ANGELO´s new album will give you serious eargasms. ´Nuff said.
• INSPIRE YOURSELF FIRST. Love this!
• How to respond to negative people with a BANG! Must read.
• Watch Ben Stiller, Robin Williams and a monkey PROM-PROPOSING. Too cute!
>> To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. <<
– Oscar Wilde
(Image via beeslikehoney)