New week, new luck or so they say. I hope you spent Superbowl Sunday all cozied up in case you´ve been snowed in, which seems to be the case these days unless of course you live in Vienna – then you only get cold weather minus the snow. I am still recovering from that nasty flu and just taking it day by day. I am much better only my belly feels a bit funny. Truth to be told, browsing Pinterest last night with all its incredible food photos, didn´t help one bit, ha!
Speaking of, since I´ve come across so many great reads on self-development, relationships and life in general, I came up with a new Pinboard dedicated to that. Now I have a place to collect them for me and you to come back to and get some inspiration if needed – it´s called LIFE. You in?
Now, a few of my favorite finds of the last weeks:
• WHAT I´VE LEARNED ABOUT MEN by Amanda De Cadenet. Spot on, must read!
• COULD YOU LIVE IN A VIPP? Looks intriguing…
• Sundance Talks: 9 THINGS OUR FEMALE FAVORITES TALKED ABOUT. ´Nuff said.
• This GET SH*T DONE printable list could save your day (or life). Ha!
• Where should you go on vacation? FUN QUIZ by The Overseas Escape (Psst, I got Barcelona :) Thumbs up!
• The ULTIMATE SPAGHETTI CARBONARA! Just sayin´
• Gold and white dipped TINY WOODEN STUD EARRINGS. Love those.
• And the TOP 10 EVERYGIRL CAREER PROFILES OF 2014. #GirlBoss
>> I cannot tell you the amount of times I have wondered how the two sexes ever find a way to cohabit; we are such different animals and at times it feels like different species. We literally use our brains differently. <<
– Amanda de Cadenet
(Image courtesy of Melissa Deckert)